Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lots to be thankful for!

Hey all- I'm sorry it has been so long since I posted, but there is no news on the adoption front. This is the e-mail I received from our POA today "Today I checked with Velonique as she had told me . For this time I talked with he on phone. and the answer is still the same. She told me that she will let us know in near future if she hears of anything from the other guy who is helping. As for her, she is still very busy doing other things."

Sooooooooo, we continue to trust God's timing- He alone created the universe and can most certainly take care of the details of our lives according to His will. He is so good all the time and I continue to be overwhelmed by His great love, mercy, and grace.

On a different note, I am a part of a band that leads worship for the high school ministry at our church. We are releasing our first CD this Saturday (tomorrow) and we are SUPER excited! Our lives and everything that we are belong to Him and we pray that these songs are used for His glory alone. It is available on iTunes and there are music clips on myspace (www.myspace.com/alivedownriver). Next week we are heading to Cornerstone music festival in Illinois to lead worship as well and after that it's off to Columbia for a mission trip. All this crazy busyness certainly makes the wait a little easier!

Have a wonderful weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers