Monday, June 8, 2009

To all families with dossiers in Rwanda.

Hi all- I heard from our POA again today and he said that Veronique (the woman who is responsible for verifying all the materials in our dossier) is planning a big event in Rwanda for the children and she has been very busy making the necessary preparations. From what I understand this should be over on the 16th and then we may have some news shortly after that. I just thought I would pass the info along as I always feel better when I know why I am waiting. As my friend Tina says- "The blessing on the other side will be well worth the wait!"

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. your friend tina has wise words! so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait! what a blessing that Veronique must be for putting on an event for the children of Rwanda! Will be praying for her too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers