- Both boys have learned to drink out of a sippy cup
- They are feeding themselves goldfish crackers and Cheerios
- Judah has taken a few steps independently every day since the 19th of January
- Levi is standing up on his own
- Judah had no teeth when we met him and now he has 5 with a few more on the way!!!
- Both boys enjoy a variety of foods and Levi eats everything like a champ even though he has no teeth
- The boys will sit on my lap and let me read them a book and they are learning to play with all kinds of toys- they are really SOOOOOOO smart!!!
- They are learning to play with each other:) I think it has finally hit them that they have the same person in their room every morning when they wake up! They chase each other around the house laughing and fight over toys whenever either of them finds something interesting! Levi has also been known to tackle Judah on occasion and I can't help but laugh- it's kinda cute:)
- Judah has had one round of medicine to treat his giardia- we'll find out in a week if it worked (Levi seems to have escaped without the pesky bug)
- Levi came home with an ear infection and also has undergone treatment
- Other than those two minor issues, no health problems to report (except for runny noses)- we will find out the result of their full medical tests from our family Dr. in a week or so
That's all for now! We are so excited for all the families in Rwanda picking up the new members of their families!!!
The Dorband 4