Sunday, August 30, 2009

High Resolution Pictures of Rwanda Anyone???

Hi blog friends:) I know this might be a weird request, but for those of you who have been to Rwanda, I was wondering if any of you might have high resolution scenic pictures. I have a large picture over my fireplace that I would love to replace with a scenic picture of Rwanda, but I would need a file that was large enough to be blown up to approximately 3ft by 2ft...let me know if any of you all can help. I would be oh so very grateful! My e-mail address is katiedorband@gmail.com. THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. You might want to also check out istockphoto.com
    It costs a little bit of money (the price goes up depending upon the size file you need, but I believe you could blow up the large size to billboard size if you wanted to)--lets you download and use professional photos royalty-free (I think the photographers get a commission when you download their picture). I did a quick search for Rwanda and they have several pages of pictures. Good luck--what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Followers