Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Court Date- I am so amazed!

Adam and I are shocked and amazed- our POA and Attorney went to court TODAY and finished the court, not just the appointment (those are the words of our POA)!!!! God has answered our prayers for a November court date. Our POA will go back to the judge on Friday to receive the finalized paperwork at which point I will post full pictures of our beautiful boys:) We are planning and preparing to bring Judah and Levi home in the very near future. Just NINE days until we leave. Today is Judah's 10 month birthday and yesterday was Levi's. Happy "birthday" boys- we love you so very much and we can't wait to hold you in our arms.

Thank you for your continued prayers- we are being sustained by them.

11 comments:

  1. Adam & Katie, I am SO happy for you. I read your updates all the time and they always make me tear up. I'm so glad it's finally happening!
    Just wanted to say I miss you guys and you're in my prayers. Can't wait to see pictures and hear updates about your lives as parents. Love you!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. THRILLED is an understatement. I'm so so so excited for you! Praise God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news for you guys, Levi, and Judah! Hopefully you're paving the way for us.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy! I will continue to pray that your journey will be safe and things will run smoothe from here on out. I love you guys so much :)


    I love Levi and Judah too! ♥
    Happy 10 month Birthday boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 Days! WOW!
    So, so happy for you! Can't wait until you can post pictures of your sweet boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! You're almost there. Kiss our baby Elsa for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praising God and His hand in each and every step of the way.

    Because He lives
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just played "catch up" on your blog b/c this good ol' African Internet has been down for 9 days now. I am just about in tears!! I can't wait to see pictures and OHHHH how I am just so thrilled that you are traveling in just 7 days! We will practically pass one another in the air! :0) okay- not really. We leave tomorrow night. I can't tell you congrats enough! Just so so so tickled for you guys. As a couple without children adopting (hopefully) 2 from Rwanda, I just BEAM at your posts! THANKS SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited for you! Nine days - amazing! Your wait is almost over!

    Blessings!
    Allie
    jabrannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am amazed and filled with hope as I see the way God has unwrapped this beautiful gift for you and Adam, Judah and Levi, in His perfect timing!!!
    He loves you and has blessed you beyond measure!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome news. Your meeting date is coming so fast. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Followers