Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hope Deferred Again

Ugh- this is what our POA just wrote to us. We were under the impression (from The Minister herself), that she was already done with the files and the information simply needed to be scanned into the computer. According to Veronique, this is not the case. This is what he wrote...

"I went to The Ministry today, as you know calling does not make things work accordingly, it seems like she will not send the referrals this weekend. It seems like The Minister has not approved the referrals and so they can't be sent to the parents. I am so sorry for the delays. She asked me to call her on Monday because Friday they work a half day."

I don't know why I am suprised- I should have expected this. Please continue to pray that we can secure a November court date.

I heard this quote this morning and I believe it is timely, "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." -Corrie Ten Boom

3 comments:

  1. I have been praying for restlessness in their hearts until this is complete. Praying they will complete this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, you are such an inspiration and your faith is so strong. I can only imagine how hard it is to be patient when all you want is for you and adam to hold your babies. God has this in his hands. I have been praying endlessly for you and adam and your kids and the people in Rwanda. Galatians 6:9
    Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. You are beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Our futures are so uncertain, even the next hour. What profound truth! Thank you for sharing that Katie, this morning and on your blog. The best part--relying on our known God!
    What was that saying?
    HUMURA...my dear sister and best friend :)
    Ndagukunda

    ReplyDelete

Followers