- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25th, Depart Detroit 5:55pm, Flight: KL 6242/ *NW 242
- Stop in Amsterdam and then on to Nairobi
- SWITCH AIRLINES, Depart Nairobi 11:40pm (THURSDAY), KQ 0466
- ARRIVE IN KIGALI, RWANDA 2:10am, (FRIDAY)
- Go to the Beth Shalom Bed & Breakfast in Kigali to shower and change
- FRIDAY, head to Mother Teresa's Home of Hope as soon as they will let us in!!!
- Hold Levi & Judah and stay with them as long as we are allowed (If we have travel papers by Friday, we can keep them with us. If we do not, we will have to return them to the orphanage by 5pm).
- SATURDAY- Hang out with Levi & Judah and see a friend we met on the internet from the states. Perhaps drink some Rwandan coffee:)
- SUNDAY- Adam is preaching at our POA's church. Please pray for God to speak through him to the body of Christ in Rwanda.
- 11/30-12/6 (Monday-Sunday)- Finish paperwork, see Rwanda, learn about the country and experience all we can while learning what it means to be a family of FOUR and take care of two little ones!
- SUNDAY (12/6)- Depart for Nairobi to process visas for the boys.
- MONDAY (12/7)- Medical appointments for visa approval.
- TUESDAY (12/8)- Receive results of medical exams.
- WEDNESDAY (12/9)- Visa appointment at US Embassy in Nairobi.
- THURSDAY (12/10)- Receive visas for the boys (they have promised me they will be finished on time:)
- DEPART FOR MICHIGAN 10:50pm- Thursday (12/10)Flight: KL 6253/ *NW 253
- ARRIVE: Detroit-Wayne County Int'l, MI (DTW) at 11:40AM
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Less than 24 hours and we will be in the air on our way to be with LEVI and JUDAH. Our POA will be picking us up from the airport at 2am on Friday and we will go to our hotel, shower, and then meet them face-to-face for the very first time!!! We plan on updating our blog with videos and pictures as our internet connectivity allows. This is our itinerary...