On a scale of 1-10, this day was a 35 (at least). Here is somewhat of an outline...
- 9:00 Our POA picked us up and took us to the orphanage (my heart was beating out of my chest!!!)
- 9:45 The nuns brought Levi & Judah out for us. They had just woken the boys up from a nap so Judah was a little cranky, but he warmed up pretty fast.
- We headed over to The Minister's office to request our travel letter from Veronique personally. She was very sweet and wanted to hold the boys- she informed us that The Minister was out and may not return in time to sign our travel letter.
- After The Minister's office we went to exchange money with our POA and then we took Levi to the Dr. because he has quite a chest cold, but the Dr. said he was OK and that we should just monitor him for a few days.
- Following the visit to the doctor, we took the boys back to our bed and breakfast to feed them and have them take naps. Levi wasn't tired so he went on the coffee adventure (see pictures below) with Adam.
- The boys' schedules were completely thrown off in terms of eating, sleeping, and their normal surroundings, but they held up like champs. Levi had a little melt-down around 4:30 and then we heard from our POA that we would have to take them back to the orphanage.
- Our kind driver took us back with the boys and waited while we said goodbye (for an extended period of time). We also met two other families from the US who had adopted from HOH and met the in country representative for AWAA who was so very sweet to us.
- We ate dinner at a local Italian restaurant with really good pizza and now we are almost too exhausted for words, but so happy.
- THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR US AND STANDING WITH US!!!!!!!!! WE CANNOT WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO MEET THE BOYS:)